Second joint call for projects INQ | Sentinel North
Institut nordique du Québec (INQ) and Université Laval's Sentinel North (SN) research strategy have joined forces to launch a second call for research projects from INQ members to enhance Quebecers' knowledge about the North and the Arctic.
Program outlines and eligibility:
- Projects with a maximum duration of 3 years | 2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023.
- Inter-institutional projects (at least two universities, including Université Laval).
- Multidisciplinary or intersectoral projects related to INQ's scientific program, including the aspirations and interests of Indigenous nations living in the North.
- Grant of up to $300,000 for three-year projects (15% indirect research costs paid to the institution are included in these amounts) - i.e. projects of approximately $85,000 per year.
- An amount representing at least 10% of the total amount of the annual grant (i.e., $10,000), in kind or in cash, must also appear as a contribution by partners who are not from the academic community.
- Available to researchers affiliated with INQ. Any researcher may affiliate with INQ by indicating their interest by e-mail.
Main dates to remember:
- Deadline for project submission: 27 February 2020
- Announcement of results: April 2020
- Project start-up: early May 2020
Categories: Call for projects, research, Sentinel North